Friday 8 June 2012

Yves Saint Laurent

The weather outside at the moment is hideous for June the 9th













so I am already thinking about autumn. 

It is like the eve of sales determine the end of the fashion season and the beginning of the next, and yet it is only June, the official first month of the summer season. 

Recently I have been obsessing over the YSL collection for the a/i 2012. The leather blocking, the tailoring with the bondage undertones, those insane mocassins with the metal embellishments its all I think about! The wool/silk blend jackets, the black plonge leather trousers, the cashmere pull-overs with the leather details love love love! Must have the black pull-over with the white razor blade print! 




Stefano did it again, and very well i may say! It felt like an creative eulogy, he departed from the YSL house leaving shoes so big to fill that I cannot wait for Hedi Slimane's collections. I should point out that the whole press-not-allowed buyers-only debut is killing us.

I will miss Stefano's complex and passionate designing!

Stefano Pilati




No comments:

Post a Comment